Earlier this month, our co-founder Gabe Caldwell sat down with one of our partners to discuss some top questions we've received from families. Chris Jeter is a founding partner of MJC Attorneys out of Indianapolis, IN and is the District 88 Representative of the Indiana State Legislature. At MJC, Chris heads up the estate planning practice and has nearly 20 years of experience in law ranging from estate planning, probate, business litigation, security litigation, civil litigation and much more.
Here are some questions Gabe asked Chris:
- What is an estate plan and why do I need one?
- What would happen if I don't have a plan in place?
- What are popular times people create an estate plan?
- What is a trust and should I have one?
- What are the top 3 things that families have that may require a trust?
Watch the full interview above and if you have questions you'd like to submit, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject like "Ask an Expert".